Featured Post

Book Review: Knitted Tales by Rubina Ramesh

Greetings People !
Knitted Tales by Rubina Ramesh
Review of #KnittedTales by Rubina Ramesh.
I am always wary of reading Rubina's writing. Why? Coz I like to believe Life is beautiful and everything is Good in my world. But when I read any of Rubina's writing it is like:


 Like Sonia Roa says in Foreword of the Book: Rubina's writing has an amazing voice that is bright, fresh, vivacious and fearless. It drags you by the throat and doesn't let you go till you've had your fill. And then, leaves you craving for more.
Know more about the book: Spotlight: Knitted Tales by Rubina Ramesh

Story:
This book is Not Just Another Anthology. It is thought-provoking, makes you self-examine, disgust you or feel like a wave of love is washing over you.
I will not list out the 10 stories. You got to buy the Book, read it and store it as a Collector's prize.


Grab your copy @


What I liked:
The Mix. From spine chilling thrillers to the wolf-in-sheep-clothing type of people among st us to love stories to spiritually inclined to parenting to innocence spilling through words,....

A collection of Emotions as the Title says. Its a kaleidoscope. The way each character is described will make you part of their lives and accordingly make you feel disgusted with yourself or loved.

The length of each story is perfect. Each lingers in your mind and makes you go over it again & again. So take time out & savor each one patiently.

I cant word it anymore eloquently or in big words. You gotta read it to find out for yourself.

I am glad I bought my copy. If it comes out in print, I am getting that copy too & prefarably get it signed by Rubina. Rubina, are you listening? :)

What I wanted more:
I am surprised Rubina doesnt have dozens of books in her name still. Buck up lady & churn out many more from that treasure trove of brain of yours.
Good News ! Her next book 'Finding the Angel' is out on Amazon. On my next buying spree, going to get it in my books kitty.


Bye. Take care.

Comments

Rubina Ramesh said…
Thank you so much Nilima. For once you left me speechless. I am wary of reading Rubina uh? :D
Each of the stories in Knitted Tales left a deep mark on me too. Thank you so much for connecting with them.
Regards
Rubina
Nilima Mohite said…
:) Welcome Rubina. Your writing is that impressionable, that is what I meant. Hope to read more of your writings.
All the best !